E-Learning authoring tool
Open-eLearning Beta Version 1.5.0 (wip*)
- SaveDialog Bug fix
- New animation for load process
- Fix : Hyperlinking text is not working
- Fix : Format Button 4,5,6 change page action
- Add Nederlands Lang
- Add Italian Lang
Open-eLearning Beta Version 1.4.9 (07/02/2021) (dip*)
New UI for images browser
Update CMQ to 8 answers
WorkArea Fix margin on small screen (7 February 2021)
- Custom Code Style option UI fix
Plugins side projects
- Plugin H5P
- Plugin JSmol
- Plugin export to storyline file
- Plugin export to ludiscape file
- Plugin to export to captivate file
- Plugin GamePlayer isometric
Open-eLearning Beta Version 1.4.8 (10/01/2021)
- Custom Code Style option
- New zone area action
- New left menu
- Fix Button text-align for an unique character
- Fix Move button not run in fake text
- New animation rotation
- Change animation icons (Anita Kumar)
- Fix plugin store loading
- Exercises “links” offset corrected
- New action : Next Page and dynamic correction
- Normalize actions form UI
- Fix Move button not run in fake text
- compile on 12/12/2020
Open-eLearning Beta Version 1.4.7 (20/09/2020)
- Fix SCORM Cache & Clean old files in “render” folder
- Fix SCORM on Moodle 3.9 & 3.8
- Fix SCORM on Chamilo LMS 1.11.12
* Work in progress not in github
** Delivery in progress
Open-eLearning Beta Version 1.4.6 (05/09/2020)
- Fix Bug round button in Home page
- Fix undefined animation in XML
- Correction of SCORM detection on Moodle LMS
- Score panel in Thumbnail
Beta Version 1.4.5 (07/06/2020)
- Supporting copy and paste in MacOs
- Fix JSON.parse error for distant data
- Fix upload Audio Image and Vidéo file with wrong characters
- AutoCorrect wrong file image on SCORM
- Add Icons folder on SCORM export
- Maj engine
- New rendering of embedded videos
- Ubuntu compatibility 20.04
- Fix bug Export SCORM Bug double window
- Fix bug Upload Image with no selection
- Add Format Tab and Font SIze for Text Object
- Fix bug “bulle speech lock” undefined in comics template
Open-eLearning Beta Software Program (31/10/2018)
As a member of the Open-eLearning Beta Software Program, you’ll be able to enroll your devices to access the public betas and try out the latest features.
You can provide feedback directly to Open-eLearning using the Feedback Assistant.
As a member of the Open-eLearning Beta Software Program, you can take part in shaping Open-eLearning software by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.
The Open e Learning project what is it?
Beta Open-eLearning serves one main purpose: to test performance and identify issues, sometimes called bugs.
Allowing beta testers to try out software and provide feedback to the developer is a great way for the program to get some real world experience and to identify how it will work when it’s out of beta.
Just like regular software, beta software runs alongside all the other tools that a computer or device is using, which is often the entire point – to test compatibility.
Beta testers are usually asked to give as much feedback as they can about the beta Open-eLearning – what sort of crashes are occurring, if the beta Open-eLearning or other parts of their computer or device are behaving strangely, etc.
Beta testing feedback might just include bugs and other issues that testers experience, but often it’s also a chance for the developer to take suggestions for features and other ideas for improving the Open-eLearning software.
Feedback may be given in a number of ways depending on the developer’s request or the software that’s being tested. This could include email, social media, a built-in contact tool, and/or a web forum.
Another common reason someone may intentionally download something that’s only in the beta stage is to preview the newer, updated software.
Instead of waiting for the final release, a user (like you) could download the beta version of a program, for example, to check out all the new features and improvements that will likely make it into the final release.
Fix this :
- Open old project crash